Cobalt 12a is a superb headquarters office building featuring a full height atrium.
Cobalt Business Park, North Tyneside, NE27 0BY
size: 13900 - 56657 sq ft
Cobalt 12a 56,657 sq ft (5,263.65 sq m) provides a good specification office building with large open floor plates over 4 floors with a full height feature reception area and benefits from air conditioning and a 3m clear floor to ceiling height.
There are 254 dedicated car parking spaces.
Several major occupiers on the park including Accenture, EE, HP, G4S, DNV-GL and North Tyneside Council have taken further buildings or additional space at Cobalt, confirming the merits of the Cobalt Advantage.
There is also a range of on-site facilities which include: Dedicated travel co-ordinators, CobaltCentral Retail hub, Busy Bee day nursery and the Newcastle Village Hotel & Leisure Club.
Cobalt 12a is constructed to a high specification which includes:
• Air conditioning
• Perimeter radiators
• Suspended metal tile ceiling with recessed lighting
• Full height atrium
• 2 x 12 person passenger lifts, 900kg
• 3m clear floor to ceiling height
• 1.5m planning module
• 6m structural grid
• 254 dedicated car park spaces
• Fully DDA compliant
• EPC rating: F139
• Kitchen facilities
• Cobalt is connected to the local road network via 5 separate access/egress routes – essential to ensure free movement at peak times
• Located on the A19 only 10 minutes drive from central Newcastle
• Incomparable access to the local road network and national motorways. Within a 5 minute drive to the A1
• Newcastle International Airport, the region’s largest airport, handling over five million passengers a year and serving 18 domestic locations, is a 15 minute drive from Cobalt
• 452 direct bus journeys through the park with a further 481 bus journeys within easy walking distance
• Connections throughout Cobalt are free on any bus service with the Cobalt FreeZone
• Exclusive ticket deals
• 20 Covered bus shelters
• 65 South Shields Ferry connections daily
• The nearest Metro, Northumberland Park, is only 3 minutes ride on the 19 shuttle service and a pleasant 10 minutes walk away on a dedicated traffic free route
• Excellent connection from Northumberland Park and Percy Main Interchange
• Buses from 6am to midnight
Distance to Newcastle International Airport 12.78 km
Flight Frequency Information London Heathrow – up to 6 flights per day, 1hr 10mins Dubai – one flight daily, 8hrs Dublin – up to 4 flights per day, 1hr Paris – up to 3 flights per day, 1hr 40mins Amsterdam – up to 6 flights per day, 1hr 20mins Brussels – up to 2 flights per day, 1hr 20mins (starts March 2014) Copenhagen – up to 1 flight per day, 1hr 40mins
Nearest Port: Tyne
Distance: 5.13 km
Is this Property right for you?
Request further details below