The Lightbox, Third Floor, Quorum Business Park
Price: £Rent is 12.50 per square foot
The Lighbox occupies a prominnet position at the entrance to Quorum Park, boasting high quality finishes and providing occupants with full access to the execellent amenities of this award-winning park.
Benton Lane, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE12 8EZ
Contact: Greg Davison
Postion: Partner, Office Agency
Tel: 0191 223 5710
For tailored support for your business please contact the Business Development Team on 0191 643 6409 or email@example.com
size: 16361 sq ft
Found to the north-east of the park, space at the Lightbox boasts highquality finishes and gives occupants full access to the excellent amenities of our award-winning park.
- Fully fitted out space
- Energy-efficient and economic building running costs
- Built to a B Level Energy Performance Certificate
- Large glazed facades to allow for fantastic natural daylight levels
- Windows which are specially treated to reduce solar gain
- Lighting systems incorporating sensor controls
- The use of green technology through an air source heat pump for air conditioning units
- Low capacity flushing toilets which are fitted with water-saving controls
- Generous car parking as well as covered bike racks
- Shower room facilities
- A relaxing recreational area
- High-speed internet connection boasting speeds of up to 1gb
Base your business at Lightbox and you’ll benefit from so much more than just high-quality office space though. You’ll also be within easy reach of Newcastle City Centre, the A1, the A19 and Newcastle International Airport — perfect for ensuring ease of access for your employees and any business guests you may have. Plus, whether your business is big or small, you’ll be sharing a business site with well-known reputable neighbours such as Balfour Beatty, Greggs, Home Group Contact Centre, Swiftpage and Tesco Bank.
Distance to Newcastle International Airport 8.32 km
Flight Frequency Information London Heathrow – up to 6 flights per day, 1hr 10mins Dubai – one flight daily, 8hrs Dublin – up to 4 flights per day, 1hr Paris – up to 3 flights per day, 1hr 40mins Amsterdam – up to 6 flights per day, 1hr 20mins Brussels – up to 2 flights per day, 1hr 20mins (starts March 2014) Copenhagen – up to 1 flight per day, 1hr 40mins
Nearest Port: Tyne
Distance: 8.87 km
Is this Property right for you?
Request further details below